REGISTER for Screech at the REACH
Our REACH Education team and staff are very excited to welcome our community back to our signature event, Screech at the REACH, live and in-person on Friday, October 29th, 2021 from 3:00 – 6:00 PM! This year’s event will feature several local community organizations, including Northwest School of Falconry, Pacific Lamprey Project, and Blue Mountain Land Trust and all the exhibits will be staged outside the museum. To adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines and protocols (see below), we have created a “trick-or-treat” style experience with each attendee receiving a special Screech at the REACH tote bag to visit each exhibit for a variety of materials and items to collect and take home and also visit with special animal guests.
Please note that the REACH Museum will be adhering to the following safety protocols and guidelines for Screech at the REACH in order to provide everyone with a fun and safe event!
- Check-in will be done outside the museum and there will be no indoor activities, however the galleries will be open for viewing.
- Current CDC/DOH recommendations for small and large gatherings:
- Indoors: All are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. Note that REACH staff will be monitoring and limiting capacity indoors to adhere to the required 6 feet social distancing.
- Outdoors: We are asking all visitors to be fully masked for additional protection and safety.
- We will be spacing the outdoor exhibits and activities to allow for at least 6 feet of social distancing, so please be mindful.
- We will have sanitization stations available inside and outside for your convenience.